Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm soooo excited. :D :D :D :D I really wanted to get his picture the other day when I first saw this, but I never thought that I'd ever catch this with a camera. It took 3 years to catch Digger on camera.

For those of you that don't know the story. I keep 10 food bowls handy, because I have to hunt down their food bowls everytime I feed. Digger will carry off the bowls everyday. I find them scattered in the yard, all over the house, and at times I even find them in bed. I think Dozer does this too, but I have never really seen him do it. Now I have another bowl carrier.

I don't see how he can hold it high enough off the ground.

Also a quick picture of his huge paws.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That is so funny. He's a quick learner!

~Heather

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Dudley is so adorable, I love seeing pics of him. It's amazing how animals imitate others. I "taught" Lightning to bite the heads off dandelions (I thought it would help the weed problem, but it doesn't), and one day when Lightning and I were playing "find the dandelion", Stomps gave me a look like "Why can't I play too?" and started going after the dandelions himself. I couldn't believe it. He's not the most trainable dog, so I'd never even tried to get him to do it.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Love the first picture - you can tell he's in motion by the way his ear is swinging out and the position of his back paw. What a cute guy. :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Love the pictures!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts