Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Pals,

Awww geez. I been away for awhile and need to get caught up on the goings ons around here, hopefully this weekend :) love reading up and hearing bout my fella bassets.

i'll tell ya more details later but just to say that i hadda weird GI infection-- i been sick since last week. finally went to vet (my person said let's wait a few days cuz it seems we always going to the vets) who told me what it wuz.

but anyways... we got another FEEL TRIAL coming up! my person says i can go! maybe i sees Ms. Annie or Mr. Bowsah there, yeah that would be nice. or some of the other S. Calif bassets here, pleeeaz come join us!

anyway.... trying to read the Premiums... what is an OAAD and an OAAB? Me figures i'm one or the other. makes a difference for our trip planning.

can some of the veterans here lemme know????

--Worm

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
dont now what oaa is but d is for dog which is what you are and b is for bitch which you are not given akc does not let boys and girls play together.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Looked it up and Mikey T is right. Open all age dogs

·
Registered
653 Posts
Norman does not have the papperwork for AKC. AHBA has a hunt schedule up for 2013. It may not be complete but NLEBC and EBC in Pa are posted. Also saw Broome co. in NY, however it appears the events at several other clubs have not been posted (compared to 2012 schedule). Maybe added as deadlines occur? Anyway I am interested in the Pa events.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Yes, more will be added.

Mikey and I are planning to be at Broome.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Not likely at the E-town Spring trial however because there is an AKC event that weekend 10 minutes away from me,

FWIW broome is about 3 hours north of the two PA trials.

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
the only reason Miriam (aka Soundtrack) is going to broome county is, well, because they pay big bucks to sing Karoke at the Johnson City Eagles on staturday nights!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
the only reason Miriam (aka Soundtrack) is going to broome county is, well, because they pay big bucks to sing Karoke at the Johnson City Eagles on staturday nights!

·
Registered
931 Posts
We never get any pics from you guys at your field triasl, rallies, shows etc... etc... etc...
And now there is some Karoke (sp?) we are jipped!! :D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Mikey posted videos from the last show in the conformation section. We do have a couple of agility videos we could put up, although neither one is overly spectacular....

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thanks Soundtrack I didn't know... Love you guys get a ramp! Congrats to you both! tx
And Soundtrack I hear you're pretty good at karaoke (sp?0 too... xxx

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Can't be much help, but whatever it is, good luck!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my quess on oaa is open all ages. so yes OAAD is what you are
thanks Mr. Mikey man-- yeah, righto, I'm a dawg of course and not a bitch. though bitches are dawgs. gosh English is so confoosing.

all right, i figured it out-- i'm competing next Saturday! my person says i'm outta practice. i guess we gotta practice with some toys laced w/bunny scent.

i look forward to seeing my basset hound FEEL TRIAL pals again. thanks for all the good wishes basset pals. i'll let ya know what happens.

--Worm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts