Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I hadn't visited for a while and needed my password reset because I'd forgotten it. Now I can't access the photo gallery or edit profile; I haven't tried accessing anything else. I get a message saying I'm not authorised to enter those areas. Can anyone help please.

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
new nebie rules require 3 post in the newbie forum before allowing acess to rest of the site in an effort to reduce the spam posta

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry, there isn't any other area I can post in to get my required 3 posts. I always hated spamming posts to increase your post count, yet here I am doing it! LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morning all, it's bright and early, 6.15am, here Wales in the UK, but I see there are others posting so I'm not the only early bird, or maybe the other postees are on a different time zone/continent. That's what I love about the internet, you're meeting people from all over the world. I'm waffling a bit here. I need to make one or two posts so I can access all the site, but I don't want to bore.
I'm very new to this posting business so I've possibly broken any number of rules of etiquette already, sorry if I have.
Getting my beautiful Lola brought me to the site. I've had her 2yrs now and I've become Bassett obsessed as well as Lola obsessed. I need to suss out how to upload pictures so I can share. The pics are one of the things I love about this site. Are there any idiots guides to uploading?
Since it's now time for my 2nd coffee of the day I'm off now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Here I am back with my cuppa coffee. I think this will count as my 3rd post so the good people that operate the site can see I'm real and not a spam imitation of myself. How to upload pics of my lovely Lola, that's the next challenge. So hopefully see you later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't access other areas of the forum

As mentionned in my title I can't access any other area of the site, probably due to a paaword reset?

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
As mentioned above, you need to make three posts (they can all be in the introduction forum) and then there seems to be about a 24 hour wait before you can post in other areas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts