Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all this is my first post. So I would like to say hello to everyone. We have a one year old Bloodhound.So we decided to get a buddy for him. We couldn't resist a six week old basset. This is where it get funny. First I should tell you the Bloodhounds name is Buford and basset name is Cletus. Needless to say, Buford is the size of a small horse. It took Cletus about five minutes to start attacking Buford's leg. Budford was hopping around like a kangaroo to get away for him. As Buford would walk away Cletus would grab him by the tail and hang on. It's a funny sight see. They both play all the time and get along fine.

·
Registered
284 Posts
they sound lovely. your basset seems very young to be away from his mum - he must be tiny! especially next to your bloodhound!

i'd love to see some pictures of them both if you have any to share. we all love pictures on this site!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello back! I'm pretty new here too. Definitely need pictures! Daisy Mae was 3 months old, so I love to see pictures of babies. I love all hound dogs, had a Beagle awhile back. Would love to see pictures of your big Bloodhound!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts