Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of anybody (with dogs especially) affected by the flooding etc. in the areas where the Hurricane has hit - I have a friend living in New Braunfels and I'm hoping she and her hounds are okay. I've not emailed as I think their power is probably out, although she may be able to pick up via phone.

My thoughts with all those affected.

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
I do know there was a basset kennel in the area looking for crates so they could evacuate. Have a safe place to go but needed crates for transport. The exact location and who it was I don't know. PM Miriam, soundtrack she will have that info.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Your friend checked in as safe. The one looking for crates was primarily for their boarding kennel, near as I can tell.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your friend checked in as safe. The one looking for crates was primarily for their boarding kennel, near as I can tell.
Yes, she emailed me yesterday to say all they had was loss of power for 24 hours on Saturday. I know their property is 'high and dry' but with all the flooding around, getting anywhere could be difficult. And even if they just had power out, with the normal temperatures there, that could be very difficult. Good to know they are okay however.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Good to Know

Yes, she emailed me yesterday to say all they had was loss of power for 24 hours on Saturday. I know their property is 'high and dry' but with all the flooding around, getting anywhere could be difficult. And even if they just had power out, with the normal temperatures there, that could be very difficult. Good to know they are okay however.
Good to know they are fine and the dogs too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts