Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just too sad. I'm so glad Lynne didn't have to go through losing Huck before she died. I don't think she could have handled it. He had pancreitis (sp), and was really failing rapidly. Jack had a heartbreaking decision to make. His last tie to Lynne.

He was a cool hound.

Lynne and Huck:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Horrible. He was a very handsome hound...took stunning pictures. He was definitely a very loved hound and lived a good life.

~Heather

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am so sorry. I know losing both of them in such a short time is very difficult to take. They were quite a pair and their photo shoots and travel stories always brought a smile to my face. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
So terribly sad!! I'm sure Huck and Lynne had a grand reunion at the bridge. My thoughts and prayers are with Jack at this sad time. Rest in peace, Huck.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm very sorry--he certainly was a lovely, and I'm sure, much loved, hound.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
If you type in "Huck" in the Search area you can find some threads that have the beautiful pictures that were taken of Huck. He was so photogentic. All of us that have been on the forum for awhile loved it when Lynne put up new pictures taken of him. He was certainly a wonderful friend, companion, and a beautiful guy.

·
Registered
415 Posts
This is very sad. Huck was such a beautiful boy and so photogenic. My favorite picture of him was one where he was wearing a little yellow rain slicker. What adventures he had and I'm sure he an Lynne are together again picking up where thay left off.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have a Christmas card from one of our exchages several years ago posted on my office door. He is wearing the yellow slicker in the picture. He was a beautiful hound- I'm sure his adventures continue with Lynne at the Bridge.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm so sorry. I lost my first Basset Daisy in 1976 to pancreatititis. God bless you for taking him in his last years. Take care, Belinda.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts