Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
They probably think it's funny! I mean, c'mon, they're Bassets!

Seriously, I have no idea. That's a new one around here.

In our home we have to leave the doggie door open all night, Minnie seems to have a very small bladder, or she can't "hold it" as well as other females, due to her probably being over-bred in her early years. (With her saggy belly and gnarly nips, she definitely had a lot of puppies.) At least that's our Vet's theory. Since the dogie door is open all night, 2-4 times a week either one or both hounds go out and bark in the middle of the night, at whatever critters happen to be out there. We live on the edge of the woods, so there are often critters roaming in the night.

I wonder what bugs the neighbors more, the barking, or me getting the dogs back in: "Minnie, Dudley, get your [email protected]#$% in here!" ?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The hounds come right in, happy as can be, all waggly and such "We scared away that bad 'ol possum/racoon/fox/cat/whatever, Dad!"

Then we all go back to sleep, some happier than others. <_<

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.