Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
My momma has walked me in our neighborhood during the full moon, but your hike sounds like more fun!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and WOW! that is so cool, Mr. Hank.

That's who ur named after? how did ur parents get into him? r u going to be him for Halloween? can't believe he has a song called Howling at the Moon...!

we went on Fri night & it was a nice pleasant walk along the bay. weirdly, there was a thunderstorm & lightning struck ~20 x when we were in the open space. yikes! my person got a little nervous for us.

but yeah, hope to go again. what a great idea. taking a walk in the dark. i was tired after walking 5K, but i pushed through (just collapsed when i got home). i gotta keep up my 'strong' image.
--Worm

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yup, That's Hank williams :) My mom met a human guy who likes him. after a while of her hanging out with the guy, and listening to Hank more, her interested was sparked.

I WOULD LOOOOVE TO BE MR. HANK SR FOR HALLOWS EVE! that would be fantastic.. But as of now, I'm torn between either Hank, a cupcake, a blind man(with walking cane included), or a flower (mom's wants to be a bumble bee)

Lightning? I've never heard of that stuff before. Thunder, yes. and I've heard of thunder shirts, but never lightning :( Sounds fun

Yes wormie, don't forget to uphold your appearance for the lady bassets ;) You can't show a sign of weakness, just show manliness. AROO!

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
don't forget to uphold your appearance for the lady bassets ;) You can't show a sign of weakness, just show manliness. AROO!
most basset females do not appreciate manliness they prefer weeak males that will groval and feed them grapes while being fanned ie treated like exhulted high princesses and queens,.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts