Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Who is in charge of the howliday card sign up list? Are we doing them again this year?

janice and little ruby[/b]
I did ask about the Howliday Cards somewhere beginning September, but only got a handful (not even that) responses.

I am more than willing to organise it again this year. Just give a yell and I'll open up the e-mail address to submit addresses to again.

Greetz,

Patrick

·
Registered
331 Posts
I did ask about the Howliday Cards somewhere beginning September, but only got a handful (not even that) responses.

I am more than willing to organise it again this year. Just give a yell and I'll open up the e-mail address to submit addresses to again.

Greetz,

Patrick[/b]

Final call.... To organise or not?

Greetz,

Patrick

·
Registered
415 Posts
Why the lack of interest this year? I know I would participate again, although my cards would probably be a little late as I am still deployed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I would like to do the card exchange again this year. It was so much fun waiting for all the cards to arrive last year!

I am wondering why we don't have this topic pinned at the top of the forum like it was last year? Maybe some people haven't seen it and some of our newer members might not even know about it.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I will participate again if we can get it organized! It is always enjoyable and I look forward to all the basset cards each year.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Ruby and I are in. No, one doesn't need to have their basset in costume. It's just having our basset send cards to other bassets (and their humans). Ruby is usually nude. LOL

janice and little ruby[/b]

Janice this year I think Patrick might try something different: The owners will be nude and the hounds will wear the owners clothes. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts