Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend we took Howie over to a friends place, who had recently got 2 Bloodhounds (Daisy, and Duke). Daisy & Duke are 2 weeks older than Howie, and he was intimidated by the 2 of them at the start cause they were all over him. Once, Howie got to observe the other 2 play and then got to smell them out, the 3 of them had a great time!.

Here are some pics!

http://www2.snapfish.co.uk/thumbnailshare/...61/t_=164091761

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I can only see one picture. :( Is there a way that you could upload your photos to photobucket instead of snapfish? Maybe I am doing something wrong that I can only view one picture?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I can only see one picture. :( Is there a way that you could upload your photos to photobucket instead of snapfish? Maybe I am doing something wrong that I can only view one picture?[/b]

You have to sign up with snapfish to view them all, that's why I also like photobucket. Plus you can link a picture directly to the posting on here using photobucket.

BTW, they do look great playing together. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Very cute!

~Heather

·
Registered
272 Posts
how cute!!!! they're all so cute together! It's going to be fun to watch them all grow!! Those bloodhounds are gonna be big!!! All those droopy faces!!! just adorable!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts