Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:unsure: Sorry everyone but I have tried a million times and I just can't post pic's. I have done it a million times before but it seems that either I totally forgot :huh: or the upload button is missing on my computer, or it's just not working. :( I really want someone to help or give me instructions or tell me how to post pics again. And Charlie really wants me to post more pic's of him. ;)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I use photobucket.com to load pictures, then just post the link from under each picture. I like photobucket, because some sites require the visitor to sign in to view the pictures (like snapfish), and they also let you upload several pictures at the same time.
It allows for a larger picture view on cyberhound, than the small uploaded file pic.

This is how the link looks, with the [ missing in the front (so it shows the link)
IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d88/the3ds/103323.jpg[/IMG]

And this is how the link shows up if posted correctly

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dozer-Digger!!! I didn't use photo bucket but I used tiny pic (almost the same thing). I just posted this picture randomly to see if it works. This is a picture of Charlie and his other 10 brother's and sister's at about 5 weeks of age. Charlie is the one at the far back. He is the one with the little white markings on his back. :p
Now I will soon post new and updated pics of my little Charlie!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts