Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
A common test for shock is to press the dog's gums for a few seconds with your fingertip, then release and count how many seconds it takes for the color to return. The color should come back in less than two seconds. Longer than that indicates shock or heart disease. This same test can be used for horses and people.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.