1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awee, sweet Rusty!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very cute! I liked at the end, "Hey, hey you two!" "What, mom, we're not doing anything."

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
I refuse to believe that Rusty is sick.
IMHO that is the best way to handle it if you make to big a fuss and act differently toward the dogs they pick up on that as well. For a dog like Toughy who routine was important doing something special was not as enjoyable as a normal day, ya have to take into acount the dogs personality as I know is happening in Rusty's case there has never been a more beloved dog.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
What a wonderful sight! When Molly was so sick with her Addison's crisis earlier this summer, she and Winston never played. She'd growl if he tried. The first time she went back to playing like that made my heart happy. Now, whenever they do that (and I can't hear tv or they knock stuff over) I smile and count my blessings. It's wonderful that Rusty is still energetic. GO RUSTY!!!!

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
OH YEA for you and him!!!!! I love good news!!! – Not enough good news sometime if you know what I mean. And your right – it is a gift we have to enjoy and appreciate each and every day.

Jen~

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great news, Patti. Way to go Rusty!!!! It's so great to see Rusty and Stickers being "happy" Bassets and enjoying each other.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Oh, that is so good to see. They both look like they've gained a few pounds since I've last seen a video or pic?

·
Registered
437 Posts
what an adorable video, thank you so much for sharing...and Way to go Rusty...still lots of spring in your step buddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts