Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Hey Bev<

Sorry things are so tough for you and Franny right now. :( I hope you both are feeling better soon. Back surgery soon, too? I hope your recovery is quick! Better weather is coming and warmer, brighter days will work wonders on both you and Franny (I know he can't see but that sunshine sure feels good on old bones - Moe loves to soak it up:cool:) Take care!

Terry

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Moe is doing great. He just had his yearly check-up and the vet says he's in pretty good shape for an old guy. He has an infected cyst but no more surgeries for him... we're just treating it with antibiotics and ointment. He's slowing down alot but he's still my happy-go-lucky Moe.

We have adopted another Dachshund from All American Dachshund Rescue! His name is Sir Copper (I want to change it:p). I arranged transport for him today. He'll be coming to us next week from Nashville Tenesee (my friends joke that he won't understand us yankees:D).

Take care of yourself and Franny. Spring's coming! (I hope!:rolleyes:)

Terry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.