Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
There are tons of Basset videos on You Tube. I love to sit and watch the new ones. These dogs are all so much alike :rolleyes: Nosey ...Silly ...and the sounds that come out of them! They are the best entertainment.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I can't watch these without my two howling up a storm themselves. I have my computer plugged into a big stereo system and they are just staring at the speakers howling their basset butts off.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I made the House of Puddles Howlfest! Thank you for sharing it!!!!

I didn't even know Lilly could howl before that movie!!! Lucien, Lilly and I were visiting the House of Puddles and Alvin and Lolli started howling. All of a sudden, Lilly walked up and joined them. Whenever I play the clip here at home, Lilly will wake from a sound sleep and start howling again. :D I'm sure the neighbors love that!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
The House of Puddles Howlfest is one of the better ones on youtube.

How many bassets do you own?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thank you! I am owned by 2 1/2 bassets. Lucien and Lilly supervise me full time; Lucille lives with her daddy and we have "shared custody".

When that video was made we were visiting the House of Puddles in Frederick, Maryland. House of Puddles is a sanctuary for senior and special needs basset hounds (www.houseofpuddles.org). House of Puddles has 19 bassets currently in residence. We go visit every 2-3 months for the weekend to socialize with the hounds and to volunteer (pick up poop, clean ears, give baths, wash rugs and bedding, etc.).

Anyone in the Baltimore/DC area, we will be accompanying Marilyn of the House of Puddles to the BROOD ramble the last Saturday in May in Hagerstown. We will be the ones with the big group (not all 19 of course!) of gray-haired senior hounds. Come say HI!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I will think about doing that. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts