Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend on the 4th of July, we were participating in a basset hound waddle in downtown Novato. It was a 10 blocks walk. I am so proud that Henrietta managed to finish the whole walk with no problem. Eventhough she is 10 years old.
We even brought a wagon just in case, but we didn't have to use it at all.

We met George and Choni, another forum member. George is sooo gorgeous.
When I got a chance, I'll post some pictures.

After the parade, we went for a basset picnic where Henri entered her very first Hot Dogs bobbings contest! First I hesitated to enter her considering we never done this before and henri might be too tired from her 10 blocks walk, but my hubby were so sure Henrietta can do it.
It only took her 5 seconds to figure out how to get the hot dogs out from the water. The rest is history. She got the 2nd place, 20 slices in 90 seconds. I went hysterical. I couldn't believe it. Consider this is her first bobbing, not bad at all!
:shock:

Winston finished 10 slices in 90 seconds.

Oh boy, I'm proud with both of them.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I haven't posted any picture yet. I was too excited I didn't bring the camera with me during the hotdog contest, Darn!!!! :x
but my friend Gwen, she took bunch of Henri's pictures. (What a friend!!)
So I have to wait for her to email me these pictures then I can post them.

Thank you for waiting.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Congratulations on the hotdog bobbing. Mine think this is the ultimate in Waddle fun! It's so much fun to watch houndies going after those hot dogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts