Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after having to make one return, all the ladies have new sweaters for the winter.

And Lily with her Christmas present, a nice meaty bone!

They have had such a good time while I've been off these past 10 days I am going to miss them when I have to go back to work on Tuesday!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
They all look very handsome in their new outfits! Back to work for me tomorrow, after 2 weeks off. I could get used to being off! I'll miss my houndies also!

A

·
0 Posts
Some how the ladies do not look thrilled with their new winter wear! Lily looks VERY thrilled with her bone. Great looking pups. yvonne

·
Registered
905 Posts
Baby Duck, Just love that pic!!! Rosie the English bulldog (is that her name and is that what breed she is?) gets my vote for "face of the week". She would make any dog sitting next to her look 'positively pretty' :) I just love her face!! Never see them here. Looks pretty ferocious, but I bet she is really a big softie.

A

·
0 Posts
Your pictures are so cute! They look like princesses all dressed up!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Oh boy, what a combination! I love the bulldog, she doesn't look that excited with her new sweater. :D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sadeyes,
Rosie, is the bulldog and yes she is the biggest baby you have ever seen. She doesn't bark or anything at the doorbell etc. just like a basset. The only time she barks is if there is a dog on TV.
She is a snuggler too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts