Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... and we're nowhere near the record number of cards of last year.

A little less than a month left so sign up!

Greets

Patrick

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm looking forward to a wall of Bassets at Christmas. I hope more people join soon!

Jackie says that she wants to see all her fellow bassets around the world!!!! :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey--I have sent a couple of messages to your e-mail and have not gotten a conformation back.. I sure would like to be part of the card group again this year. Carol

·
Registered
484 Posts
My gang has sent in their wishes to join in the cardexchange,- twice, but no confirmation has arrived here either.

We hope this doesn`t mean that the info hasn`t gotten through ???

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We never got a reply back either to confim that our address had gotten to Patrick. Sure hope we are OK and included.
Yes, it does cost some time, the cost of stamps, and that all important photo of your Basset or any card you desire to make and send, but boy are the cards and the smiles you get from everyone who sees your Basset collection worth it. The cards have been wonderful, and we really have some creative people here on the forum.
Please do join in the fun. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Patrick, we emailed and PM'd, but didn't receive confirmation. Is there any way to post a list of who's info you have, or should we all send our adresses again? Thanks again for taking this on, we know you're busy!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As it seems that my e-mail server has been acting up, I'll post a preliminary list (only member/houndies names) on the board so you can check if you're included.

It'll be here before the end of the weekend.

Greets

Patrick

·
Registered
662 Posts
Last year we decorated our tree with the basset cards we got... the kids have been looking forward to card time again this year. :)

It's kind of funny cause my mom has a chow/lab cross and she's treated just like a princess and mom tells me all about how her dog is better, etc etc ... and last year I showed her the cards and asked how many -HER- dog got ... *hehe* She didn't have an answer :p

J

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear that other have had problems and that there is a server issue. I have emailed 3 times and not heard back. After doing this for the past few years, I would hate to not do it this year!
Jennifer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts