Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member here. I have been registered for awhile, but just got here today. I'm Joni, and I'm from Fairfield, CT. I'm here with my hound, Cody. I look forward to visiting whenever I can, and hopefully getting answers to basset-related questions, too!

A

·
0 Posts
Hi Joni Welcome!!How old is your hound? can you post pictures?? I gre up in Norwalk

T

·
0 Posts
Welcome, Joni. I hope you enjoy your visits here. There's lots of fun stuff and good information. My Twinkie is a "bagel" (beagle/basset) with all the attitude of a bassset! So far this evening she's shredded a magazine and chewed up her daddy's glasses case. (Thankfully didn't get inside to the glasses.)

Janet 'n Twinkie

[ January 07, 2006, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Twinkie's Mum ]

·
Registered
905 Posts
Welcome JoniFog, Hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to hearing all about Cody's antics.I have one basset named Toby(my first) and never had a dog like him before. Would love to see a pic.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome, guys! My Cody is a rescue. We will have him 2 years, come February 12 (I think!). He was said to be about 1-1/2 to 2 years old when we got him. Believe me, he acts very energetic and young, so who knows? He may be younger! But come his Gotcha Day, we will call him 4 years old, just to be on the safe side.

As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will do so!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi there, Mary! Give my sweet Scully a big hug and kiss, okay? (((((Scully)))))

ec, where abouts in Norwalk are you from? My DH works in Norwalk, and of course you know, Fairfield is a mere 10-15 minute ride from there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts