Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi , i'm maria , i've joined this forum as i found it on my internet travels while i was researching bassets .

We are on the waiting list for a rescue basset , and are just awaiting the phone call to let us know when a dog that will find us suitable comes along lol
We already have a great dane called nell who is now 7 , she has been with us since she was 2 as she was a rescue aswell .
I hope to gain as much knowledge and insider tips as i can , to help in the welcoming of a basset into our family .

I am going to try to post a pic of nell

[attachment=653:nellfield003.jpg]

[attachment=654:nellie.jpg][/b]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi , i'm maria , i've joined this forum as i found it on my internet travels while i was researching bassets .

We are on the waiting list for a rescue basset , and are just awaiting the phone call to let us know when a dog that will find us suitable comes along lol
We already have a great dane called nell who is now 7 , she has been with us since she was 2 as she was a rescue aswell .
I hope to gain as much knowledge and insider tips as i can , to help in the welcoming of a basset into our family .

I am going to try to post a pic of nell

[attachment=653:nellfield003.jpg]

[attachment=654:nellie.jpg][/b]
What a cutie! I am sure you will find the basset you get to be a great addition to the family. We have been so happy with out little guy, he loves our beagle and every dog and person he comes in contact with. Looking forward to seeing pics of the two of yours together soon as he gets there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts