Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new here. I have had bassets before and have done Basset rescue. My name is Wendy and I am in Alabama. I previously lived in South Alabama. We finally got another Basset Hound. I had been looking but just was dreading the whole idea of housebreaking again. We had a Basset hound that I bought from a breeder when she was 8 wks old and well due to a series of life changing events and having to move and relocate my son we had to find our Maggie a home. She is happy and healthy and now that we could have dogs again I just didnt' want to upset her life as she knows it now. But now we have Lillie. She was a 2 yr old already house broken and well we brought Lillie into our home and it is certainly wonderful to have Bassets back in our life again. We are also owned by two ferrets as well... :) As I said we live in Alabama and I am remarried (I want to add he is sooo wonderful) and we have three teenage boys ages 19, 15 and 14. Life is never dull !! This is an awesome informational board.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Welcome. I have a Lily also. She is my first basset. She is joined by our basset boy Gibbs. Can't wait to see pics.

~Heather

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi! You will love this board. It is such a vicarious experience to know you have Lillie and made it with life changing circumstances, a houseful of kids and a wonderful new husband to boot! Sounds like you have a lot to be happy about!
don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts