Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone..I'm new to this board.I have been reading a few of the post and looking at the pics.I love basset pics.

I am mom to Flash,She is a red and white female.Her birthday is coming up.She will be 1 March 10th.You will be hearing about her alot.She is always getting into everything.

Roscoe is my 9 month old male.He is lemon and white.He is a big boy....around 55 pounds. The vet said he would get to about 75-80 pounds.He gives new meaning to the word lazy. :)

I look forward to meeting all of you.I'll try to get pics up soon.The ones I have are old.They have gotten so big since then.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome! We have a black Lab who will turn 5 this summer and Molly our Basset who turns 4. Will look forward to seeing pictures!
Jennifer

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome! I have a 10+ year old sheltie, BJ, and my basset, Daisy Jayne, is 13 months old. She's a pistol. :)

Daisy's pretty good at getting into everything, too; today she got DH's suitcase out and a grocery sack full of several boxes of microwave popcorn. I can only assume she was packing a picnic lunch for running away. :)

Barbara

·
Registered
905 Posts
Welcome Flash and Roscoe, look forward to seeing pics of you both.Doesn't matter if they are old ones, love looking at any age. Hope you enjoy the forum.

BarbR.....I LOVE SHELTIES. Have heard people say that they are so easy to train. Pretty different from a basset!!

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have a 4 year old bassett Wilson, a year old kitten, Baby Bella and a sulphur crested cockatoo, Sally who I have been saying forever is 22 years old but calculating, she has gotten ahead of me and is actually 26.

If you have been lurking here for a while before joining then you already know that the best people from all around the world are members of this forum. Glad to have you join us.

Susan and Wilson

O

·
0 Posts
Welcome Flash & Roscoe! I'm a new member too and will be getting my first basset ever on this coming Friday. He is a lemon & white also I lovingly named Murphy.

Can't wait to see pics and read your stories.

BarbR---what does "DH" mean?

·
Registered
335 Posts
"BarbR.....I LOVE SHELTIES. Have heard people say that they are so easy to train. Pretty different from a basset!!"

They are, BJ is such a sweetie and so much more obedient than Daisy. :) I didn't have to train him much, he was adopted by my inlaws and when they moved, we adopted him. But he's a very good boy--unless he gets out and runs, then he's a booger to catch.

·
Registered
335 Posts
"BarbR---what does "DH" mean?"

Darling husband, dear husband, darned husband--take your pick. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Kristol, and welcome! :D I'm a chronic lurker, but saw you here and had to say hi. :cool: Snooters to Roscoe and Flash!

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome! Hope to see many pics!

Originally posted by Sadeyes:

BarbR.....I LOVE SHELTIES. Have heard people say that they are so easy to train. Pretty different from a basset!!
My last dog was a sheltie. He passed a year this month. It seemed as if he was born trained. Byron, on the other hand, will never be fully trained it seems. Talk about polar opposites.

A

·
0 Posts
Hey Roscoe and Flash! Love your names, I used to love to watch Dukes of Hazard as a kid. Any way, I have 2 bassets, Maggie(tri) who is my 6yr old and Mollie who is my 10 month old(red and white). Then we have Pixie who is my 7yr old mutt. And my daughters bunny Daisy(who will be 2 at Easter).

Welcome, look forward to getting to know you all.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome! Ruby is 7-1/2 and we've had her since she was 11 weeks old.

Arrrrooooooooooooooo......!!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welome! I have 2 bassets -Samantha (4) and Jake (2)... and elderly Brittany - crabby Abby :) and a little pound puppy named Indy!

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the board. I have 3 hounds: Beau is 13. I adopted him 2 months ago. Sabian is my 4 year old male and Pearly is a 3 1/2 year old female. I have really enjoyed this board and learned a lot! yvonne

1 - 16 of 16 Posts