Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi, I'm Doris and I have devoted myself to the science.
Now I'm studying behavior, and I want you to tell your
honest opinion about the object in the photos below:

1. Is she recalculating Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
  2. Is she exercising hard to get in shape for the ski season?
  3. Is she planning the next hunting trip?
  4. Is she maybe just sleeping?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Well, Doris ,I believe you are seeing the typical behavior of a :lol: very active Basset :lol: , who is taking a moment of quiet solitude before she gallops off to her next adventure in life. I bet she is dreaming about her next orienteering adventure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, Doris ,I believe you are seeing the typical behavior of a :lol: very active Basset :lol: , who is taking a moment of quiet solitude before she gallops off to her next adventure in life. I bet she is dreaming about her next orienteering adventure.[/b]
BubbaLeroy that's ludicrous. Clearly she's recalculating Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Look at the first picture how her paws are apart; she's showing how far point A is from point B and the time/space continuum perplexity.

Gheez, I can't believe you missed that.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Hm.

If I'm not mistaken, she's calculating the degree of oxynimiotes required to intrepilate the angle of treatisis.

:)

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
:eek: Who, me? Why, it was just last Friday I got out of my pyjamas. Took me all weekend to recover from the trauma of that! :lol: I'm just a whirlwind of activity!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Well Doris, I see how you can be confused.

The first thing you should do is pull up your baggy socks and reposition yourself and then you'll realize that Emma is just dreaming of a white Christmas! Oh and also dreaming of extra biscuits falling on her head from the clouds.
:lol:

Janice and little Ruby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts