Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I don't know where you are, but I would get in touch with your local basset rescue ASAP!!

It makes me so mad when adults screw up their lives and innocents have to suffer. This is no reason to put a healthy animal to sleep.

Sorry, I am NOT ranting at you - I know you are doing your best to see this doesn't happen. It's the divorcing couple that I have major problems with.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
THANK YOU!!

Bassets rescues are great - they all pitch in to help out. I can imainge they're scrambling a bit with that many! I hope they all find very loving homes where they are never in danger of being killed again.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I am in tears and in shock after reading this story. Thanks for the warning Betsy!

Those beautiful dogs so neglected and abused. How could anyone do that!!! Josie broke my heart. I am so happy she knew a little love and kindness before she made her trip to the Bridge. I know she is pain free and resting on a soft, fluffy crowd.

Bravo to all the people who worked so hard to rescue these innocents. And may the person who caused all this pain burn in hell. Even that is too good for him.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I wouldn't mind picking one up for you and bringing him/her over. I've always wanted to visit Australia!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
There was an article in the paper this morning about a man who tried to smuggle a small monkey onto a plane by hiding it under his hat. If I got a big enough hat or a small enough basset I could probably do it!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I think the original poster wants to be anonymous. Thank doG she got in touch with the right people and those hounds are safe. No charges will be brought - as sad as it is he probably did nothing illegal.

Some of the OMBR are being transported to other areas this weekend! Yeah - on their way to furever homes. 2 sadly did not make it. However, in the last days of their lives they knew that they were loved. And they were.

Let's hope all the other have long and happy lives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.