Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am new to the board, I signed up a few weeks ago but only have had enough time to talk today!

After alot of research myself and my girlfriend got our first Basset this August from Oslo in Norway, a lovely girl named Mollie Ballantine (Mollie was my girlfriends choice not mine, I don't think she knew how many bassets there are named Mollie!).

She is in her chewing everything, I am the center of attention phase all the time phase so naturally she also has her own website: http://www.allbasset.com

We live in Bergen, Norway, and we are wondering how Mollie B is going to cope with the amazing amount of rainfall here as already she seems unwilling to venture one paw out when there is a drop of water on the ground - a bit like me then!

Tim (with a snoring Mollie to myside).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Of course! I am sure that will be no problem as we love taking photos of mollie!
[/b]
ernest posted a comment on mollie's blog.

Nice blog by the way.

E.dd and lala

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hello and welcome to another Scandinavian Hound. :) Mollie Ballantine is beautiful and I really enjoyed her website. She sounds as if she is one spoiled little basset. This is a great site for help and advice especially since like me, you are a first time Basset owner. Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hi & welcome to the Board.

Mollie is a beauty. I'll be interested to hear if she likes rainy weather better than mine do!

Norway sure grows beautiful houndies!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Mollie is extremely cute. I love her light coloring.
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
219 Posts
Welcome...keep us posted about Mollie and all of her adventures in Norway!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
A warm welcome from South Dakota. It's great to see another wonderful Basset from across the world.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to CyberHound! It's interesting in that I don't see many basset hounds anywhere (we live in Boston), but they're loved and cherished throughout the world!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts