Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 10 month old Basset Hound named Maddie, and a two year ould Beagle/Basset Hound mix named Buddy. I am having problems posting pictures. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The easiest way I find for posting quality pictures is to get a web hosting site (such as Photobucket) which is free, and upload the pictures there. Once uploaded, just copy the html address that is given to you into your post.

·
Registered
12,943 Posts
The easiest way I find for posting quality pictures is to get a web hosting site (such as Photobucket) which is free, and upload the pictures there. Once uploaded, just copy the html address that is given to you into your post.[/b]
for more complete details see the FAQ Pictures

for more details on othe ubbc code controls bold,italc, gotes and hyperlinks etc see W H A T I S U B B C O D E ?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
What cutie pies! Welcome!

~Heather

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome from Memphis, TN!!! What great looking hounds. You have joined a great group of Basset lovers. We have Bogie Carter (two Bogies on the forum) who will be four on April 21st, and is a neutered male. He keeps us laughing and walking. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a beauty! I love her colouring. Are they similar in nature? They look really good together.[/b]

Maddie has more energy, because she's a puppy. She is the most stubborn of the two, or as our training teacher says "independent thinker". Maddie always seems to be thinking about whether or not she wants to do what we tell her to do. Buddy has a more layed back personality. He prefers to snooze and eat, and that's about it. He'll play, but not as much as Maddie. They're both a lot of fun, especially when the chase each other around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts