Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
My husband and I are new Basset owners. Louie is a 5 month dilute tricolour silver-faced monkey. We've finally started progressing in the housebreaking department, thank goodness! We read all about Bassets and how they're stubborn and difficult to housebreak and wow, is that ever true! Well, having two UTIs doesn't help either. lol
I've looked at many of your fantastic pictures and I can't wait to see what Louie turns into. He's already soooo cute. We can always tell when he's tired because he gets those awesome "basset eyes".
I'd love to post some pics and make him my avatar, but I can't seem to upload them successfully. They're jpegs and the right size, so not sure why it won't work. Any ideas?

thanks,
LouieDog

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome! Bassets are the best!

To upload photos you need to use a service such as photobucket. When your pics are uploaded there you can use the link that is marked for message boards. I can't explain it very well - but it's easy once you're in photobucket!

We do NEED pics. You can never see enough bassets.

And also tales of terror.....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your hound, Louie! :)
As far as posting pictures go, I did a post titled posting pictures a little while back so if you type the subject "posting pictures" in the search bar you will find it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Don't think you can upload a file from your computer. This worked for me. Establish an account at photobucket.com and upload your pictures there. It's free and it will take about one minute to get an account. Once your pics are there simply copy the IMG Code URL for a picture (it's the bottom one) and paste it directly into your post here, like this picture here of Brewski, a former foster of mine:

No need to use the insert image tool here. Looking forward to your pictures.

Art

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone!!!
i do have a photobucket account..i'll try it out!!!
i love the pic of Brewski (the name is great too)!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts