Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Bwahahahahahaha!

You should rent them out. Get a return on your investment.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Nope no expense reports here... & we're not naughty were investigating! Appears to just be snow... in September... in Florida... inside. Hmmm... better go ask the neighbor cat.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
They are very good at that! Lightning LOVES to tear up paper. Especially paper towels. He gets very stressed when I have to take him to the vet, so when we get in the examination room I give him a paper towel or 10 to shred to take his mind off things. It's the only thing I've found that helps. I pick up the pieces before leaving the room.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Lightning, that is creative of your Ma to give you paper towels to shed at the vets!

Melikes to shred paper too. At home, it's pretty Worm-proofed so i don't get to.

But when i got taken to the mall, I got antsy & a bit barky at Macy's. So when we got to the shoe dept, my person let me "help" them "process" all the paper & paper balls from the shoes & shoeboxes. it kept me quiet, and if u asked me, i did a great job "processing." :)

up until that point, my person didn't know that i like to shred paper so much...

·
Registered
761 Posts
Gotta say they're WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY cuter than an ugly paper shredder! Doppler loves to shred paper products too. When we give him a roll from the paper towels, he carries it all over the house for about 5 minutes before he sets down to shred it. We think he's verifying that he can have it but more than likely he's just finding the best possible place to make a mess. But they are cute when they're tearing apart your papers.

·
Registered
762 Posts
We all need to keep better eyes on our cats! He's clearly just securing the crime scene so everyone can see what the evil fluffy monkey has done. Cats People!! Watch your cats!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Funny.. what is it about papers I have no idea how barney finds all these pieces of papers to decorate my floors with.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was it a team effort?

You Bet!

I knew something was up when I asked Smili and she blamed it on the neighbor cat (Our neighbors do not have a cat) and Bessi blamed it on a transient ferret.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
that looks just like my entire house.

Same here. I caught him with the high school newsletter in his mouth this morning, and he actually dropped it instead of running with it. Maybe he read something about his human brother in it, hmmmm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm thinking of renting Ollie out as a chipper/shredder, the boy loves him some paper, glasses, carpet...etc...etc

1 - 20 of 21 Posts