Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Charlie is just doing great! :) He was 12lbs on the first day that we got him, and now he is 31lbs!! Charlie is nearly 4 months old too! He is already fully housed-trained and almost fully knows how to fetch the ball and bring it back, and the command sit! He has already tons of friends all over the neighborhood. He is the "top dog" in our neighborhood just like our last basset Freddy. (what I mean is that everyone around our neighborhood knows Charlie and he also gets the most attention, the same thing with our last basset hound Freddy). He is such a cutey and such a good boy. We think his middle name should be goofy because he dose ever thing to make you laugh :p . He also had a very good time at the SPCA Basset hound bustle extravaganza in Hamilton Ont, last weekend. He saw Louie and Bella (louiedog) and best of all he saw his own sister (Ruby). And he went nuts when he saw his sister and the other 100 bassets that were their! And this weekend we are going to the basset hound National Specialty in Caledonia Ont. He is going to see his mom, Hullabaloo's Breath of Spring (Lilly) and his dad, Foxglens Truth Or Consequences (Toc) and most of his 11 brother's and sister's!! :lol: We love Charlie so much and we hope that Freddy up on the rainbow bridge loves him too! Now I will be posting some new pictures of Charlie!

This is a picture of Charlie and his sister Ruby at the basset hound bustle extravaganza playing together

Charlie and his sister Ruby reunite!

Charlie is the one with the orange bandanna

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
What a cute wrinkly boy!

~Heather

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi is such a stunner. I live in the UK and bassetts are quite rare over here or at least they are where i live so i know what you mean about getting lots of attention and people knowing him. I wish we had bassett meetings tho

·
Registered
272 Posts
Oh he's such a sweetie and even more in person!!! He's gonna be huge!! lol Those paws are gigantic! It was great meeting him. Too bad we didn't get to talk! I'll be posting some pics of the Basset bustle that my husband took in a few days!

great pics!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Marie Dail, the Basset Hound Club of GB has regular regional meets for bassets and their slaves. The Midlands Branch has their Fun Day near the NEC Birmingham on Saturday 6th June (tomorrow!). Google Basset Hound Club for info about meets near you. Jake says woof woof!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your brave! I'm too worried letting my dog around other dogs until he has had his 4th set of shots. Ive heard to many horror stories about parvo!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts