Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why's the young upstart having all the fun? If you can't beat them...

Join them!

Ooh, let's play with the hat now!

So young, and yet look at those forehead wrinkles! Are you a Basset or a Sharpei?

Bet you're not as long as ME...

Sleepy time...

Wait... I have to share my toys AND my sofa?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly, the pics show how badly Snoopy sheds over my carpet... vaccuuming becomes a game of chess. The rug has squares on, and I have to move both bassets into different squares to vaccuum, and move them around the rug until I finish. They just sit there and watch me work. Rusty Spaniel is a fraidy cat and vanishes upstairs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
great photos

Henry is very much like Menna in colouring

isn't it strange lighter bassets seem to get darker as they get older and darker bassets get lighter

·
Registered
42 Posts
What wonderful pics! I love to watch the hounds play, although having all seniors, that doesn't happen a lot at my house. I didn't notice the dog hair, either. :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Your kids are great! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! I don't know if your kids wear their chain choke collars all the same but please be careful with them. They can become caught on things very easily. Even the other dogs teeth can get caught. I had a German Shepherd who got his ring caught between the wood slats of my deck. Maggie Mae wore one when she was a puppy. When she was laying down in the kitchen the ring to her choke chain slid down in the slats of the heating grate/vent on the floor. After 2 close calls, I got rid of them for except for walking and invested in 2 Break Away collars. I hope I'm not butting in but I thought I should tell you about my experience with them.

They are both so handsome!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts