Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Christian. About a week ago I adopted my first Basset Hound Marley from Miami Animal services.
They said he is 2 yrs and 6 months old. Marley is a big Basset weighing about 60 lbs. He is full of character and so far is a great dog.

I look forward to learn and share information about Bassets!

Here are some pictures.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
What a lovely little guy. Looks like he's made himself at home already. If you've never had a basset before you are in for a treat!! Don't let the innocent look fool you. They are cunning little creatures.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi Christian and Marley, who looks a lovely Basset and will give you many years of Basset fun!:D Once a Basset owner, always a Basset owner and I bet it won't be long beofre Marley has a friend, as they love the company of another Basset and it would be double the fun for you!!! :D :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pup. Food in the car huh?? Looks like he already has you trained :)
Thank you ,yeah lol, that was the day I got him had a 2 hr drive so I bought food for him.:)

What a lovely little guy. Looks like he's made himself at home already. If you've never had a basset before you are in for a treat!! Don't let the innocent look fool you. They are cunning little creatures.
Thank you ,I know he's a smart sneaky one, bought groceries home the other day, set them down went to the car to get the rest, by the time i get back half the groceries were out the shopping bags lol....

Hi Christian and Marley, who looks a lovely Basset and will give you many years of Basset fun!:D Once a Basset owner, always a Basset owner and I bet it won't be long beofre Marley has a friend, as they love the company of another Basset and it would be double the fun for you!!! :D :D
Thank you ,yeah I'm sure eventually I will have another basset. Right now Marley has a few friends. My folks have 2 Dachshund, my fiancee has 1 Chihuahua and her mom has 2 more and they all actually get along.

What a precious pup! Welcome and have fun with Marley - he is so handsome!
Thanks!!:D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
He's such a handsome guy. Welcome to the forum, and looking forward to more on Marley!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
He's a looker; congrats, and have fun with him!

I'm a first time basset owner, too. I have a 8 month-old named Boomer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. Marley certainly is quite a clown himself. He loves to roll around the floor, he would randomly walk up to you and he just rolls over and wags his tail. Loves belly rubs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts