Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just wanted to introduce my boy, Yogi who is five years old. He also has a brother, who is a GSD and he is going to be two years old this month.
I love looking at all the pictures of the hounds and reading the posts. I am looking forward to spending time on the board and getting to know all of you.

Mary Ann

Hello,

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome! You have a very handsome boy!! He looks like a perfect gentleman!

I'm Chris and confess I have an addiction to bassests. Elvis walked into my life about 3 years ago and my tribe has multiplied to 6. I'd have a dozen more if I could.

Can't wait to see more pics of Yogi and hear tales of his adventures with his brother.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Janice, you might find this funny but when I got Yogi, I had a really hard time coming up with a name for him. I ended up going through 2000 dog names to get his name! :lol: People tell me all the time that he looks like a Yogi.
Chris, I too am addicted to bassets and all things basset! I would love to have a whole bunch of them running around but I don't think Yogi would like it! :lol: He knows he is my special boy. He does love other dogs but I think he likes knowing he is number one in mommy's heart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts