Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: just thought i would pop bye and say hello to everyone.we sighned up here monday as i have just been owned by a six year old basset hound.his name was dougal but seeing as i found him on the net i have renamed him google :lol: i live here in staffordshire moorlands in the uk and have noticed you are all across the ocean ;) thats cool and i think this site is brilliant x x x izzy and google ;)

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Warm welcome to Izzy and Dougal!

Yes, it's true that we're a couple from Norway, Sweden, Holland and Portugal -
but I know several in Great Britain too - so don't you fret!

You'll have to let us see pics of Doug!

This is us:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome! I think it's really terrific that we can post to people from all over the world! And we all love BASSET HOUNDS!! I have three dogs, but only one is a Basset - BAXTER, turned one in August. He's the love of my life!!! Such a sweetie! The other two are also loves - Sarah is 151/2 old Lab and BJ is a 6 year old Lab mix ( we think he's mixed with Greyhound). This is a great place to get advice.

Hi Steiner! Glad you posted!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome!!! Houndies are an international language unto themselves.

It's so good to know that people world wide enjoy them.

I'm Chris owner by my 6 hounds. I confess that I am addicted to bassets.

You boy is so very handsome. We want more pics and tales of his mischief.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It is great to hear from you....we are in the US and only one one Basset and a Golden...can't wait to hear of more adventures with your babies...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome!! What a pretty guy Google is.

This is a great place for Bassets lovers from all over the world. Great information, just ask your basset questions, and wonderful folks who love this wonderful goofy breed, who offer support when needed and share their lives and photos of life with a Basset.

We have Bogie, a two year old neutered male, who is isn't spoiled at all :lol: , who keeps us walking and laughing. We live in Mitchell, SD in the USA, the windy flat prarie land of the Dakotas, hot in the summer and super cold and snowy in the winters.

Here is Bogie doing what he does best on those cold snowy days, that will be coming very soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts