Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hello and welcome and well done for rescuing a gorgeous Basset! I hope you will have many years of fun together! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, Dogs name Max,my name is Roger .I went down almost to Miami to pick him up yesterday and so far so good.He's 5 years old and cool as anything:cool:,I guess he was an owner give up and the Florida Basset rescue got him and I adopted from them.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Max is a very handsome guy! I love when dogs have eyebrows that are a different color from the rest of their faces! It's so cute to me! So glad you gave this great looking guy a home.

·
Registered
209 Posts
A great big South Florida welcome from the gator girlz!

Max is a good lookin basset for sure!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh no! pleez be careful the gators, Max. k?
didn't one just bite off the foot of a 90yo woman? methinks they had to amputate it. she was walking by one of those ponds like in your pic.

plus, one's been stalkin' the Gator Galz, Bessi & Smili, who live in Florida...
--Worm

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Thanks for all the warm wishes:)Went to the dog park today first trip,what an outstanding dog!!!This boy is perfect.
Welcome to the forum. Perfect you say, well that's what they want you to think, then when they get into your hearts the games begin. Oh the games. You hag in there Roger.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome Max -- you are a handsome fella -- I love your eyebrows! By the way -- ALL Bassets are Purrfect!!! Well we are!!!!!Perfect...perfect...perfect!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Well he's in everyones heart that meets him !
I'm just kidding ya Roger. I love my hounds, I've had a basset in my life for a long time now and I think I will never be without one in it. I'm just sayin they do get in your heart then when they are there they start to do the things they want to do. That's the hounds we love.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts