Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
Congratulations and welcome....Jaxson is a very handsome dog and both boys look so happy together...I know that I read in a past forum thread that they do make a canine sunscreen.....I would check on this since you don't want any issues with his sunburnt belly...and it's hard to keep them from enjoying the warming rays...I know my Woody will lay in the sun coming thru our back patio door...since we haven't yet had very much warm weather.....

This group is a very caring and warm bunch with great advice on just about every topic...

Welcome aboard.

Woody Hayes and his mom Kristi:cool:

· Registered
437 Posts
I agree that it is unthinkable how people can just feel that animals are "disposable". To me when I made that commitment to have them, it is like my children and I have an obligation to give them the best possible life I can.....some of these rescue stories just make me so angry.

But, thank God for people like you two for adopting these lovable guys (and Gals) and give them a good home....in situations like these I feel the blessings go both ways...

Best of luck and welcome again
Kristi (Woody's mom)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.