Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that i am new here and will be getting a 1.5 year old male Basset within the month. We are very excited. Have been reading other's posts, interesting and entertaing. Thanks.

Barb

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I'm 45 minutes west in Moose Jaw! Another member on here, Wison's mom is in Regina. I just met her on Saturday. When this ridiculous winter is over, we're going to the dog park in Regina with our hounds. Maybe you can join us...

Looking forward to pics of your new hound.
here's my guys:
Moose:

and Bo:

Sandy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 45 minutes west in Moose Jaw! Another member on here, Wison's mom is in Regina. I just met her on Saturday. When this ridiculous winter is over, we're going to the dog park in Regina with our hounds. Maybe you can join us...

Looking forward to pics of your new hound.
here's my guys:
Moose:

and Bo:

Sandy[/b]
Hi Sandy. It looks like you have 2 beauties. They are very good looking bassets. I would LOVE to get together with other owners. Make sure you give a call when you are coming to town. Are you just off the #1 highway then? I will send along our tele number whenever you think you will be headin this way. Did you get your hounds in Sask? Ours is coming from Alberta. How old are Moose and Bo? How bout Wisen's mom, i'd like to see a pic of Wisen as well.
Talk soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts