Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Tracy Smith and I just found your forum. I'm an avid basset person. I am a member of our local basset hound club the Badgerland Basset Hound Club and am also a member of the BHCA.

Just recently finished my first show girl Roxie or AKC/UKC Ch. Olde Fashion Agent 99, CGC, TDInc. this past July. I also own a rescue boy that we also got a CGC on named Beauregard or more often called Bo. I look forward to getting to know you all.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Welcome. You have quite a lovely lady there. Can't wait to see more pictures!

~Heather

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome! I'm hound-less at the moment, so I enjoy seeing all the beautiful bassets on the forum. Saw the pics of Roxie and Bo on the Black Basset thread! Thanks for sharing and again................Welcome!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome! I'm hound-less at the moment, so I enjoy seeing all the beautiful bassets on the forum. Saw the pics of Roxie and Bo on the Black Basset thread! Thanks for sharing and again................Welcome!
Actually I don't think I posted a picture of our boy Beau yet. I think the one from the black basset thread is a picture of Roxie's father Toby. He's very dark and where she gets her coloring from. The whole litter who we see every year look like him. It's a very fun reunion.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

The basset rescue in NY is called ABC Basset Rescue.

Also I added an album with some pictures of our two and our previous basset Savana on there. They are under Savy Bassets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts