Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back I posted about this dehydrated dog food from Healthy Kitchen and someone (sorry, can't remember who exactly) posted a really great analysis for me. Well, I thought I'd show you all what it looks like. We just got a 10# bucket which hydrates to almost 40#. Supplier (who is also a Rottie breeder) says to give each of my dogs 3/4 of a cup (prior to hydration) 2x daily. So far, I've been mixing with their regular food till they get used to it but they seem to love it!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, Lynne: I got the analysis for you from a friend on another board. Stuff's kinda yucky-looking, isn't it? Hey, but if the dogs will eat it, that's half the battle and it will save you that much poundage (and I've gotta think room) on your boat. Pretty neat, I think.

Janet 'n Twonkie

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey lynne, I'm coming out of lurkerdom on this one--can you email me and let me know the website you got it from? I don't think I can use your supplier, since I'm in Ohio, and shipping would eat me alive. However, if there is a supplier network and s/he knows of one in my general area, I'd love to give him/her the business.

I'm at organizer2003ATyahooDOTcom (as usual, replace the words with the appropriate punctuation, and put dog food in the subject line, so I'll highlight it).

Many thanks!!

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts