Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Clara , The Grand ,Old Lady of our household , found out she has a heart condition today. She has started on digitalis today and the vet thinks she will do just fine . He was impressed by her general good health, her being over 11 yaers oldand said that her only problem is her racing heart.

But just in case, please send some healing drool to this great personality.

The queen of the household

Who loves nature and life itself

·
Registered
775 Posts
We are sending lots of love to Clara. She is such a beautiful girl! I will say a special prayer for her. I have a huge soft spot for the senior hounds!

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
lovely girl! :)

here's to everything going just fine. with that kind of praise for her health from the vet, she's starting in great shape.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Bogie is slinging lots of healing drool from South Dakota to Clara. She is one beautiful senior citizen and so regal looking. Get well, Clara.

·
Registered
263 Posts
We're slinging drool to you Miss Clara from Houston, Texas! Get to feeling better!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
My friends have a beagle who was diagnosed with a heart condition 5 years ago! SHe's 14 years old and she looks good so hopefully Clara will have a lot of good years ahead of her! We send lots of best wishes!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Bo and Moose are out on the deck right now, slinging and flinging drool to Norway. Hope Clara does well on her meds, and has a good life ahead of her. :)

Sandy

·
Registered
714 Posts
Dudley and Minnie are slinging lots of healing drool across the vast ocean to the grand and beautiful Viking Queen Clara!

May she have many years yet among her loyal subjects!

·
Registered
608 Posts
So glad that she is healthy in spite of her condition, I'm sure it will stand her in god stead. She looks a real character :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts