Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around for awhile but wanted to say hello again and tell you about Huckleberry's first professional photo shoot. He may be chosen to represent, thru print/website/poster ad) a new upscale organic doggie boutique in Portland, OR. We are really excited about this and hope you like the pic. I'd be really interested in which ones you like. I get a free 8x10 print and 20 others on a disc - free!

www.aliciadickersonstore.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lynne,
I just took a quick peek at Huck's photos and from what I saw I love #28. It reminds me of some of the pictures of him that you have posted on this site. It does take a long time to download, so maybe tomorrow when I have more time, I will look again. Great shoot though!
Marie and Abby
Newton, KS

·
Registered
535 Posts
All the pictures are wonderful; it would be hard to choose. My favorite would have to be #108; you all look so good together.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Wow, what patience Huck has!!! Rusty would have laid down and fallen asleep :rolleyes: I also love #108 with your beautiful family. But my favorite is #60!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Awesome pictures!!! Good luck with doggie botique modeling job. Huck is a natural and such a beautiful hound. How could they turn him down. I have to go with #39 and #78, and of course the family photos are wonderful, too.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Wonderful pics, Lynn! :D
What a difference a pro can make! :p

Who's the lovely lady training for the
New York Marathon in the last picture?

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like #'s 108, 123 and 28. Good luck! Belinda.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Those are so awesome! :lol: I love them!

It would be SO hard to choose!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Those pictures are all amazing!! Huck is a perfect model! I couldn't possibly get Scully to behave through that many pictures...LOL.

It's so hard to pick favorites, but these ones really jumped out at me: 4, 5, 8, 9, 15, 25, 39, 47, 89, 93, 98, 102, 108, 110, 115......and I think my absolute favorite is a toss-up between 9 & 89.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I LOVE the pics with Huck wearing the antlers...too cute for words. The picture with you and Huck in the raincoat is precious as well. Good luck with the doggie modeling!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
what a star best looking model I have ever seen
I'm afraid I found it too difficult to choose I loved them all

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Those are wonderful. I vote for any one of the yellow rainslicker photos (perfect for a Western Washington Hound) , or the ones with ribbons piled all over his head. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts