Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being watched while you eat cake?

It's also a bit embarrassing to visit people and the dogs form a cue leading out to the kitchen. The German shepherd was the only one not begging for food:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Steinar! How could you NOT share with those precious faces?? They can help me with my cake anytime they want.

A

·
0 Posts
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one that has a Basset face in my plate while I eat. Hubby hates it! But I figure that maybe I won't eat as much if I have someone watching (and drooling)!

·
Registered
813 Posts
German shepherds are, of course, far too regal to do anything as plebian as begging, especially when they're made of ceramic. :D However, I'd say the ladies are not "begging" so much as demanding their fair share. It's only right, after all!

A

·
0 Posts
Look at this mad look on Ruby's face. Her daddy wouldn't give her any pie!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Doris only wants her fair share :) We have a simialr problem at our house!

And that Ruby sure does look mad!!!

[ February 11, 2006, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Basset Momma ]

A

·
0 Posts
can't have any cake I'll go get my on treat[mooooooooore foood]

[ February 11, 2006, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: dogcrazy ]

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have to say the pic of Ruby made me LOL! Sebi gets that same look of utter disgust when not being offered tidbits. Which, of course, is every time I eat.

And Steinar, the dogs queing to the kitchen is also hysterical. :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
LOL.
I can't believe that Doris didn't steal your cake? Even when Winston is soo far away from a cake, he will try to jump so high to steal it from my hubby's hand! He didn't succeed but at least he tried. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts