Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could use a little quick advice. The lady who cleans my house found Maggie drinking a solution of Mr. Clean and water this morning. We're not sure how much she ingested. I called the vet immediately and they acted like they didn't know what to do (odd, because we really like this group). They basically said she 'should be fine.'

I then called the poison control hotline (for people) and they suggested that we give Maggie more water to dilute the poison :confused: and not to have her throw it back up.

It's been about 45 minutes now and Maggie acts fine but I'm worried. Any thoughts out there? How long would it take for her to start showing symptoms?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top