Basset Hounds Forum banner

Happy New Year Everyone!

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bjsibba 
#1 ·
Ruby and I hope that everyone on Cyberhound has a very safe and happy and healthy 2007 with the people you love and the bassets you love too!

Janice and little Ruby

See less See more
#6 ·

Happy New Year to everyone. It is a cold, 18 degrees, and snowy icy one here. Four inches of snow, with freezing rain on top, two more inches of snow then sleet, so it's like a skating rink outside.

Attachments

#7 ·
Ok everyone. My post with Bogie's snow picture is really tiny. My first time to upload a picture from here, always used Photobucket before. How do I get the picture to a larger size like the ones Rubydoo and bjsibba have posted? Thanks!!

#8 ·
I use photobucket too!

I just clicked on that flag which states insert image and I was able to do so.

Isn't that how we're to do it?

We're going out to a swanky dinner tonight downtown....we hope to be home B4 11 p.m. so Ruby won't be home alone too long on this night.

Janice

#11 ·
Happy new year to everyone from Kit, Lea and myself.
I know how you feel Bubba we are having the exact same weather here, it sucks.
Lou[/b]

We are having an very unusually warm winter with still no snow on the ground, I don't remember that being the case in January before. We did get some snow a few times but melted away shortly after getting it. Today's such a mild day I think I will take the hounds for a much needed walk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.