Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy Jayne is ready for Howloween! This was the best picture we were able to take for the local pet Halloween contest! Sorry I've been gone so long, been busy gettin' edjumacated!

Happy Howloween everyone!
Barb

·
Registered
775 Posts
Stickers has the same costume!! She didn't like the hat at all. My Husband had to hold it on for her picture. I hope she does better tomorrow. The doggie costume party we're going to is tomorrow night!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! We're 'twins'! LOL Daisy doesn't mind the cape but she hate the hat too. We did this for the local radio station's pet costume contest; last year there were 15-20 entrants, but this year there's only 6! Bummer, I was hoping interested would stay up. Oh well, I have high hopes, I don't know what the prize is (the page just says something to the effect that the prize is a basket put together by local merchants) but it would be fun to win!

Stickers has the same costume!! She didn't like the hat at all. My Husband had to hold it on for her picture. I hope she does better tomorrow. The doggie costume party we're going to is tomorrow night!
[/b]

·
Registered
608 Posts
Don't these Bassets really suit these witch's hats? Must be the long ears and sad eyes. Hope she wipes the floor with the competition :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts