Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sally had her 3rd birthday Saturday. She's starting to calm down and loose some of her puppy-ness. I never thought that'd happen...

:D

Just for the heck of it, one of the boy about to enjoy his favorite winter activity: snowmobiling.

Oh, what's one more... Both kids and myself on my dad's new sled. Dad in the background.

A

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Sally is a pretty girl!
BTW good looking family as well!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Happy birthday girl!

Second picture is the classic Basset pose.

[ January 30, 2006, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Miss Emmas Daddy ]

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, she's just started that recently. Maybe with charlie in the house she's realized that she's not ment to run around constantly and should lie back and enjoy life and belly rubs.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Have a nice one Sally!.Looks to me as if she would be good in agility. How is old Charlie? glad to hear you still have him. Your kids look as if they have a ball on the snowmobile. Great pics thanks.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy birthday Sally! I see you are getting some normal winter weather! It has been so unseasonably warm here, only one minor snow in Dec. My tulips are starting to come up!

[ January 30, 2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: AmyB ]

A

·
0 Posts
Happy birthday Sally! She is a jumper! Don't forget the birthday extras! yvonne

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Sadeyes:
Have a nice one Sally!.Looks to me as if she would be good in agility. How is old Charlie? glad to hear you still have him. Your kids look as if they have a ball on the snowmobile. Great pics thanks.
She might be good, if she could listen...

Charlie's about 10yrs old or so. He doesn't do too much. Just lays about and gets up to pee on the floor :mad:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Happy Birthday Sally! Little Tarquin's is tomorrow! Or as close as we could guess! He'll be 1 year old!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts