Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is Miss Snickers 1st Birthday, and although it's just the beginning, we have managed to make it through late (and sleepless) nights, early mornings, howling, crying, barking, surgery, torn cartliage, oodles of shots, ditto on the meds, bland diets, POTTY TRAINING (we have made it hallelujah, and can I get an amen on that one!) and so many other fun things. But I just wanted to say thanks for being such a stubborn, but lovable girl, and here's to MANY more years of joy and frustration! Funny how a Basset can make you use those words in the same sentence!
Now, it is time to go enjoy our birthday cupcake....I will try my best to post the pics on here later!:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all my friends for the birthday wishes! I DEVOURED my cupcake last night, and mommy had one heck of a mess to clean up afterward!
Love and kisses,
Miss Snickers

·
Registered
275 Posts
Happy Belated Basset 1st Birthday Miss Snickers, may you and your family have many, many more!

Everybody loves a snickers!.........I've seen lots of bassets on TV commercials and advertisements lately, perhaps you could make a deal with M & M Mars to have Miss Snickers as their new mascot!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, due to some technical difficulties...mostly on my behalf...I was not able to post the birthday pics, with this particular post. So if you would like to see the birthday pics (there are only 2, cause someone does not know how to stay still when you are trying to take a pic) I have updated my album, titled Snickers Marie. And check out the pics of her new "basset boyfriend" OOOOOHHHHHH!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts