Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not only am I not a scrapbooker... I'm a late poster too. Princess Buttercup turned one back in August, but here are some pictures from the big day! The first one is her headshot for her invitation. Princess Buttercup would like to thank my niece (her cousin?) for use of the light up crown. <_< I asked my sister if my niece and nephew (her cousins??) could make a sign. Something tells me that isn't grade schooler material! The next one is some of her guests... she needs to meet some other houndies. Inside the box with the bone was a hide a squirrel! The cupcake bag from grandma (and the weiner dog Maya) was a squeaky sheep! No party is a party without cake for the 2 leggers... and for the 4 leggers!
[attachment=631:Invitation_Photo.JPG] [attachment=624:poster.JPG] [attachment=630:guests.JPG] [attachment=625:bone_gift.JPG] [attachment=629:eek:pening_gifts.JPG] [attachment=628:Human_Cake.JPG] [attachment=626:doggie_cake.JPG]
My, my they sure are easy to spoil aren't they! Six months and counting until the next big bash! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
What great pictures, she certianly lives up to the name "Princess."

~Heather

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a great party! I just love that the Princess was wearing her pearls![/b]
Yes, she is such a funny dog! She'll wear anything and sometimes I really think she likes it. We made the necklace for her Princess Bride costume for the basset hound olympics this summer. (She was a medalist in the puppy dash!) :lol:

It seems like no one makes anything cute for dogs larger than chihuahuas!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Lovely pictures...Pearl thinks the pearls are a nice touch.... :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts