Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my basset hound's birthday. Her name is PorkChop and she's 16 years old today. How many other bassets are online who are over 100 relative years old now? :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Happy 16th PorkChop! What's your secret to living a long healthy life??

Hope you get many treats and belly rubs today!

We'd love to see some pictures of Princess PorkChop :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Wow sweet 16. Hope you have a very happy birthday with lots of goodies. Maggie and Daisy

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Happy Birthday, Miss PorkChop! I bet the secret is lots of treats, belly rubs and love.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Lightning is 13 and a half. So not quite to the century mark. Congratulations Miss Porkchop--that is quite an accomplishment! have a great birthday!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Happy happy birthday PorkChop!!! Happy Sweet 16! Hope you get all the belly rubs and treats you desire on your special day!

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday PC – I hope you got lots of treats, belly rubs and goodies for your big day!!!!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday. Wow, 16 - that's quite impressive. My Spencer went to the Bridge last summer at age 14 & I thought he was an old dude. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another year...

Good news. PorkChop turned 17 years old last Friday, and she's still going strong. This last year has seen her health deterorate somewhat, with more vision and hearing loss, some occasional incontinence, and she's limited her roaming to just around the house, but she still seems to be relatively healthy, fat and happy. Happy Birthday, Old Gal. :D

·
Registered
767 Posts
Happy #17 PorkChop hope you got lots of treats and toys.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Happy 17th burfday Miss Porkchop!

You really are a pretty lady and such a strong girl too. Hope you get lots of bacon and belly rubs on this very special day.

You go girl :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts