Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Molly is 1 year old today!!

Molly is my healing puppy, coming into my life after by beloved cockapoo Zoey died suddenly. Molly is such a wonderful girl...the sweetest thing I have ever seen. We love you very, very much, Molly!

Momma, Daddy, and Winston

·
Registered
517 Posts
HAPPY BIRFTHDAY MOLLY MCFRECKLES!!!!! Hope you have a great day and get lots of presents (bacon for lunch and steak for supper)
Arrruuuu and Slobbery Kisses
Paisley

·
Registered
184 Posts
Happy birthday! You share the day with my oldest son (who is 10 today!) I wish he was as easy to make happy with food as a dog lmao!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Happy birthday Molly Mcfreckles. Hope you get lots of presents and a big cake.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Happy birthday Molly! Here's to many more years! Happy Arooos! from Doppler and Virga!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good golly Miss Molly, Happy Birfday :D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Molllleeeeeee!!
Happy Birfday!!!
wishing you a happy celebration. your person's very happy to have you and your bro Winston :)

We are SOOOO happy you are hear on this forum, Ms. McFrecks....

hee hee, quoting an earlier poster on this thread, i'd like to give you "slobbery kisses" too!
--Worm McFreckles (hmmm.... but that might be weird because we could be related in the McFreckles lineage...)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Molly says thank you for ALL the birthday wishes. She loves all her Basset friends and their parents.

We all went camping this weekend and the puppies had fun! Molly was a little scared by some of the noises after dark, but she eventually settled in. She shared birthday cupcakes with Winston (yellow cake...Momma wanted some too). She got a big stuffed elephant with rope ears (Winston stole it) and some chew bones (Winston stole those too). She made lots of friends and ate a hotdog for dinner. Both pups are crashed out now. It was a good time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts