Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Just look at those JAWS!! Pretty fierce looking, if you ask me. We all need treats once in a while, even bassets. :)

Sandy

A

·
0 Posts
Wow, you are so lucky - two dogs, three pieces of ham and no fights! Not like it used to be here when we had Alex(ATB) and Abby(who wanted to be alpha and now is). I bet there was some increased water drinking though.

A

·
0 Posts
I did take another peek at the videos and at first I thought they were just outside playing. If they were "fighting" they did a good job of fooling me. Anyway, they "appear" very well behaved and fun-loving guys.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Just love the videos of those two.They seem such happy dogs. I thought they were playing too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They were just playing, or what I call "fighting". They get pretty rough some days. I had a neighbor call me one time, because all he could hear was growling, barking, and then a whimper. (must have bit an ear) He thought a really bad fight broke out.
It sounds bad enough at times, that this guy won't come near my yard, because he thinks they are mean dogs.

A

·
0 Posts
Those are great pictures but, yea the pearly whites were the first thing I saw too! yvonne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts